Keryflex Nail Restoration System
The Keryflex Nail Restoration System is a safe, non-systemic in-office application that will help restore your damaged toenails.
Foot Mobilisation Technique
Foot mobilisation technique (FMT) is a gentle hands-on technique used specifically in correcting misaligned joints.
The Ross Fraser nail brace is a custom device made for your ingrown toenail from medical grade stainless steel wire which fits around the involuted nail.
Cold Laser Therapy
Cold laser therapy uses low-intensity laser lights for safe and effective healing of injured and inflamed tissue.
Custom Foot Orthoses are medical devices that provide effective long-term management of chronic foot, ankle and leg pain.
We offer orthopaedic footwear in those difficult to find widths & sizes in order to accommodate all different foot shapes.
At Thornhill Foot Clinic, we focus on a gentle, non-invasive approach to treating all foot ailments and diseases. We offer personalized and comprehensive treatments for the following foot conditions:
- – heel and arch pain
- – leg and ankle pain
- – discoloured/thickened nails
- – fungal infections of the skin and nails
- – ingrown/infected toenails
- – bunions
- – hammered/clawed toes
- – warts
- – corns and calluses
Our unique and specialized treatment methods include:
- – Keryflex Nail Restoration System for damaged toenails
- – Foot mobilisation technique for foot, ankle and leg pain
- – Nail brace for ingrown toenails
- – Custom foot orthoses and Orthopaedic footwear for pain management
- – Cold laser therapy for improved tissue healing